Aphids, leafhoppers, thrips and other thorn suction pests are serious damage to crops!Because the temperature is high, the humidity is small, especially suitable for the reproduction of these insects, once the control is not timely, often cause serious effects on crops.Today, I would like to introduce an excellent formula for preventing and controlling aphids, leafhoppers, thrips and other stinging pests, which not only has good quick effect but also has a long lasting effect.
The formula is?deltamethrin - imidacloprid, an insecticide made by combining imidacloprid with deltamethrin，Imidacloprid was the first generation of new neonicotinoid insecticides, give priority to with tag and stomach poison effect, have very strong permeability and conductivity, it is mainly used for prevention and control of aphids, planthoppers, thrips, leafhoppers, psylla sap-sucking insects, such as can also be used to control grubs, cutworms underground pests, such as difficult resistance, although have already promote the use of more than 20 years, still have very good control effect.
Deltamethrin is one of the most toxic pyrethroid insecticides. Although it is a highly effective and low toxic pyrethroid insecticide, its toxicity to pests is 100 times that of DDT, 80 times that of carboxyl, 550 times that of malathion and 40 times that of parathion.With the action of tactile and gastric toxicity, the tactile action is rapid and the knockdown power is strong. It can knock down the pests within 1 ~ 2 minutes.
2. Main feature
1) Wide insecticidal spectrum:Deltamethrin · imidacloprid can not only control various kinds of aphids, planthoppers, thrips, leafhoppers, psyllids and other biting mouth pests.But also prevention and control of cotton bollworm, moths, caterpillar, plutella xylostella, the moth, beet armyworm, yellow melon, yellow jump, peach, pear small budworm, decayed moth, citrus, tea looper, tea leaf moth caterpillars, hampson, tea fine moth, soybean budworm, pod moth, beans, bean wild moth hawk moth, sesame hawkmoth, sesame moth, small white, variegated white butterfly, smoke, sugarcane borers, crop nutritional armyworm, forest caterpillar, thorn moth and other dozens of pests.
(2) good quick effect: deltamethrin · imidacloprid because of its effect on the nervous system of pests, once the pests contact or eat food containing this agent, it can knock down the pests within 1 ~ 2 minutes, effectively preventing the continued harm of pests.
(3) Long duration: Deltamethrin · imidacloprid has not only tentacidal and gastric toxic effects, but also good inhalability. After spraying, it can be quickly absorbed by the stem and leaves and transmitted to all parts of the plant, and the duration can be up to about 14 days.
(4) Good safety: deltamethrin · imidacloprid is a highly effective and low-toxicity insecticide with high toxicity to pests, little pollution to the environment, and very safe for crops. It will not cause drug damage when used at the recommended dose, so it can be safely used.
(5) Widely used:Can be widely used in rice, wheat, corn, sorghum, rapeseed, peanut, soybean, sugar beet, sugar cane, flax, sunflower, alfalfa, cotton, tobacco, tea, cucumber, tomato, eggplant, pepper, cabbage, cabbage, cauliflower, apple, pear, peach, plum, jujube, persimmon, grape, chestnut, orange, banana, litchi, Du Guo, trees, flowers, herbs, grass and other plantsPlants.
3. method of usage
To prevent and control aphids, Thrips, planthoppers, leafhoppers, wood loppers and other sting-sucking pests, in the early stage, 20% deltametrin · imidacloprid suspension agent 20-30 grams/mu, mixed with water 30 kilograms of even spray, can kill the pests within 1 to 2 minutes, the effective period can reach about 14 days.
In order to control the lepidopteran pests such as cotton bollworm, black tobacco worm, Chinese cabbage worm, diamondback moth and bean pod Boer, we can use 20% deltamethrin · imidacloprid suspension agent 30 ~ 40 ml/mu, mixed with water 30 kg uniform spray in the low larva stage.Can quickly knock down pests.Effectively prevent the continued harm of pests.
Post time: Jul-05-2021