Pest control is one of the most important management measures in agricultural production, which not only requires the investment of a large number of pesticides, but also a large number of labor forces. Once the control is not effective, it will cause serious production reduction.??Today, I would like to introduce a very excellent insecticide formula, which has a good control effect on both ground and underground pests. The retention period is up to 90 days, which greatly reduces the spraying times. This drug is biphenyl · clothianidin.?
1. Brief introduction to formula
Biphenyl ·?Clothianidin? is a compound insecticide composed of biphenthrin and thiamethidin. Biphenthrin, also known as Tianxing and diacarin, is a pyrethroid acaricide successfully developed by FMC company in the United States. It has the characteristics of broad spectrum, high efficiency, quick and long-term effect, and mainly acts as a pesticide and stomach toxin.?
It can be widely used in the control of cotton bollworm, beet armyworm, aphis, planthopper, thrips, peachworm, rapeseed, plutella xylostella, red spider and other pests. Due to its poor mobility in soil, diphenthrin has no internal absorption and fumigation, so it has little pollution to soil and environmen
Clothianidin is a newly developed second generation of neonicotinoid insecticide, mainly for touch and stomach toxicity, with strong internal absorption conductivity, the agent can be absorbed by roots, stems and leaves of plants and transmitted up and down in the plant body, and has good control effect on both aboveground and underground pests.?
It can be used for the control of aphids, planthoppers, whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, wood lice and other prickly sucking pests, as well as grubs, ground tigers, mole crickets, needlebug and other underground pests.??It is the best nicotinoid insecticide with good rapidity and long duration.??The synergistic effect of biphenthrin and thiamethoxam was significant, which made up for the deficiency of each single agent.?
2. Main features
(1) the insecticidal spectrum wider: Biphenyl ·?Clothianidin, not only can effective prevention and control of cotton bollworm, tobacco, sugar beet armyworm nutritional, plutella xylostella, a variety of lepidoptera pests such as caterpillar, but also effective prevention and control of aphids, leafhoppers, thrips, planthoppers, mealworms sap-sucking insects, such as the leek maggots, garlic maggot, maggot, grubs, gryllothalpidae), cutworms and wireworm underground pests also have very good control effect.??As well as red spider, tarsal mite and other harmful mites, really achieved the purpose of a medicine.?
(2) Better rapidity: the addition of biphenthrin improves the insecticidal activity and rapidity is greatly improved. Generally, pests can be poisoned and paralyzed within a few minutes after application, and the mortality rate of pests can reach more than 90% within 1 day.?
(3) Longer retention period: Biphenthrin plus??Clothianidin has the effects of internal absorption, contact and stomach toxicity, and is absorbed by the roots, stems and leaves of crops. The retention period is greatly prolonged, especially for soil treatment and prevention of underground pests, and the retention period can be up to 90 days.?
(4) Lower toxicity: Biphenthrin is a moderately toxic insecticide, while clothianidin is a low-toxic insecticide. The mixture of the two is used for soil treatment, with little pollution to soil and groundwater.
3. Main dosage forms
At present, this formula has been registered and produced by many manufacturers in China, and the main dosage forms are 1% and 2% biphenyl thiamethoxam granules, 20% and 37% biphenyl?Clothianidin suspension and other dosage forms.
4. Applicable crops
The formula can be widely used in wheat, corn, rice, potato, sweet potato, leek, garlic, onion, peanut, soybean, cotton and other crops, but also for apple, pear, cherry, peach, grape, mango and other fruit trees, as well as tomato, eggplant, pepper and other vegetables.
5, prevention and control objects
Can be used to control cotton bollworm, red bollworm, plutella xylostella, beet armyworm, Spodoptera litura, rapeseed, aphid, leaf hoppers, thrips, planthoppers, mealworms, red spider, tarsus tarsus and other pests and mites, can also be used to control a variety of underground pests such as leek maggot, root maggot, garlic maggot, grubs, gold needle worm, ground tiger, mole cricket and so on.
Post time: Apr-18-2022