Today I will introduce you a new type of insecticide, which not only kills insects but also kills eggs, with a long lasting effect and good safety.
This?pesticide is lufenuron, a new generation of replacement urea insecticides newly developed by Swiss Syngenta. It mainly kills the pests by preventing the peeling process of the pests. After the pesticide enters the pests, it will inhibit the synthesis of chitin in the epidermis of the larvae, so that the insects cannot grow new skins, and finally kill the pests. Fruit trees and other leaf-eating caterpillars have excellent control effects, and have a unique killing mechanism against thrips, rust mites and whitefly, and are suitable for the control of pests that are resistant to pyrethroids and organophosphorus pesticides.
The main advantage
(1) Wide insecticidal spectrum: Lufenuron can be used to prevent and control Dilophos, Trilophos, rice leaf roller, leaf roller, diamondback moth, cabbage caterpillar, beet armyworm, Spodoptera litura, bean hawkmoth, etc. A variety of lepidopteran pests also have good control effects on whitefly, thrips, rust tick, and various pest mites, especially in the control of rice leaf rollers, fruit tree caterpillars and other pests.
(2) Thorough killing of insects: Lufenuron mainly acts as a stomach poison, mainly by inhibiting the synthesis of larval chitin, so that the pests cannot molt to achieve the purpose of killing the pests, killing both insects and eggs, and killing insects more thoroughly. Longer duration. Pest control time is relatively long, up to 25 days.
(3) Good quick-acting effect: After the pests come into contact with the pesticide and eat the leaves with the pesticide, the mouth will be anesthetized within 2 hours, and the feeding will be stopped, thereby stopping the damage to the crops, and the dead insects will reach the peak in 3 to 5 days, effectively preventing the pests from continuing to harm.
(4) Good safety: Lufenuron has a high degree of selectivity, and is highly active against Lepidoptera and Homoptera pests, but it has a relatively small lethal effect on natural enemies of pests and aquatic animals such as fish and shrimp, and is more effective on bees. It is safe and safe for crops. It is used under the recommended dose, and there has been no phytotoxicity.
(5) Good compatibility: Lufenuron can be mixed with a variety of insecticides such as emamectin, chlorfenapyr, beta-cyhalothrin, etc. The synergistic effect is very significant, and it also delays the resistance of pests.
Lufenuron is very safe and cheap, and can be widely used in apples, pears, grapes, citrus, bananas, peach trees, persimmon trees and other fruit trees, as well as in tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, cucumbers, watermelons, potatoes, Vegetable crops such as garlic and green onions can also be used for various crops, Chinese herbal medicines, flowers, etc.
Post time: Sep-08-2022