DF dosage form (dry suspending agent) is the highest-end product in the water dispersible granules (Water Dispersible Granules, code WG) product series. It was called dry flowable or dry suspending agent (Dry Flowable, referred to as DF) in the early United States. Dry suspending agent is a solid particulate product directly obtained by wet sand grinding of pesticides, spray drying and granulation, and water removal. This is also the biggest difference between it and ordinary WG products.
DF (Dry Suspension Concentrate) products have the characteristics of safety and environmental protection, and are the representative formulations of high-efficiency pesticide products.
Features of Dry Flowable products
1. The product has good safety (no dust and solvent), good appearance (free-flowing particles), easy to measure, good fluidity (non-sticking, non-caking, non-sticking to the wall), small packaging container and Simple (can be packed in paper bags and have minimal packaging handling problems).
2. It has good automatic dispersibility (pour into different water temperature and hard water, it can disintegrate quickly), and has excellent suspension (generally no stirring or only a little stirring is required to form a uniform spray suspension, and the suspension rate can be as high as 90%).
3. Pesticides have a high content of active ingredients (generally above 60%, up to 90%), super stable, and easy to store.
4. The user is convenient to use, suitable for a wide range of crops, does not pollute the fruit surface and leaf surface of fresh food crops, has strong quick-acting, outstanding efficacy, and can reduce the use of pesticides to a certain extent, and it is cost-effective.
5. Compared with traditional dosage forms, DF products have strong market competitiveness, are easy to promote, and have high added value in operation.
Post time: Apr-07-2021