During the period when pests multiply the fastest and cause the most serious damage, many kinds of pests are often mixed, and the overlapping of generations is serious. Today, I will introduce to you an excellent insecticide, which has a good control effect on the eggs and larvae of resistant pests. This agent is a new species of insecticide, lufenuron, which has been on the market in recent years.
1. Insecticidal mechanism
Lufenuron is the latest generation to replace urea insecticides. The principle of killing insects mainly kills pests by acting on insect larvae, inhibiting the synthesis of chitin to prevent the further growth and peeling process of insect exoskeleton, and has strong ovicidal and insecticidal ability. It has a unique killing effect on thrips, rust mites, whitefly and other pests. In particular, it has special effects on pests such as Beet Armyworm, Cotton Bollworm, Spodoptera litura, Spodoptera frugiperda, and Bemisia tabaci that have developed resistance to organophosphorus and pyrethroid pesticides.
2. Main features
(1) Broad insecticidal spectrum: Lufenuron is effective against cotton bollworm, beet armyworm, Spodoptera litura, diamondback moth and other lepidopteran pests, Bemisia tabaci, thrips, aphids and other lepidopteran pests, rust mites, cinnabar spider mite , two-spotted spider mite and other pest mites have a good control effect.
(2) Killing insect eggs: Lufenuron can not only kill insects, but also has a good killing effect on eggs. More than 95% of the eggs laid by pests within 48 hours after the leaves are treated cannot hatch; eggs laid within 10 days It also doesn’t hatch properly.
(3) Long-lasting effect: Lufenuron has a good killing effect on eggs and larvae. After the pests feed, the mouth is anesthetized within 2 hours, and the feeding is stopped, thereby stopping the damage to crops, and it will reach 3 to 5 days. Dead bug peak. Valid for 15 to 25 days.
(4) High efficiency, low toxicity and no residue: Lufenuron is safe for most beneficial insects, and is safe for humans, animals, crops and the environment.
3. Applicable crops
The agent can be widely used in tomato, pepper, peanut, corn, soybean, cotton, potato, grape, apple, pear, walnut, pomegranate, persimmon, kiwi, peach, lychee, mango, longan and other crops.
4. Prevention and treatment objects
Lufenuron is mainly used for the control of Dilophos, Trilophos, Rice Leaf Roller, Corn Borer, Cotton Bollworm, Leaf Roller, Leaf Miner, Apple Rust Mites, Codling Moth, Spodoptera litura, Beet Spodoptera, Flower Thistle Horses, tobacco caterpillars, cabbage caterpillars, eggplant fruit borers, diamondback moths, whitefly, two-spotted spider mites and dozens of other pests and mites.
In order to improve the insecticidal effect, it can be mixed with carboxylate, abamectin and other medicaments during use to achieve the characteristics of good quick effect and long lasting effect.
To control Helicoverpa armigera, Beet Armyworm, Spodoptera litura, Diamondback Moth and other pests, it can be used at the young age of the pests. Use 16-30 ml/mu of 5% fenflubenzuron suspending agent, add 30 kg of water, and evenly spray the stems and leaves , the mortality rate of eggs is 87.30%; the control effect of larvae is more than 89%.
Post time: Aug-08-2022