Clothianidin is a second-generation neonicotinoid insecticide developed after imidacloprid and thiamethoxam. Compared with the first-generation, clothianidin has a wider insecticidal range, higher activity, better safety, and longer lasting effect. Long, but the toxicity is greatly reduced. It is a new type of insecticide with high efficiency, safety, high selectivity, high efficiency, broad spectrum, low dosage, low toxicity, long duration of efficacy, no phytotoxicity to crops, and safe to use. , No cross-resistance with conventional pesticides and other advantages, systemic and osmotic effects, is another species to replace highly toxic organophosphorus pesticides.
Advantages of clothianidin
?(1) Broader insecticidal spectrum: clothianidin has contact killing, stomach toxicity and systemic activity. Widely used to control garlic maggots, root maggots, onion maggots, ground maggots, cutworms, golden needle insects and other underground pests, as well as aphids, thrips, planthoppers, whitefly, whitefly, Bemisia tabaci, rice planthopper, etc. Pests.
(2) Long lasting period: clothianidin is not easy to be leached in the soil. This makes clothianidin difficult to decompose underground and has a higher utilization rate. The effective period is longer than thiamethoxam and imidacloprid. According to experiments, the effective period of foliar spray can reach 30 days, and the effective period of soil treatment can reach 6 months.
3) High activity: clothianidin is a nicotinic insecticide developed after imidacloprid and thiamethoxam. It mainly acts on acetylcholine receptors in insects, and has higher affinity and insecticidal activity to insect acetylcholine receptors. Imidacloprid. Its activity is also higher than that of thiamethoxam and imidacloprid, and it also has a certain effect on chewing pests.
(4) Easy to use: clothianidin has strong permeability and systemic conductivity. It is mainly used for contact killing and stomach poisoning. It can be used not only for spraying, but also for seed dressing, soil treatment, root irrigation, root dipping, Various methods such as soaking roots. Both have good insecticidal effects.
(5) Good safety: clothianidin’s toxicity to environmental insects is greatly reduced, and it is safer to crops, and it is safer to use. It can be used on rice, vegetables, fruit trees and other crops.
Clothianidin can be used on more than 20 crops such as rice, wheat, corn, peanuts, cabbage, cabbage, tomato, eggplant, cucumber, potato, citrus tree, apple tree, pear tree, watermelon, wolfberry, tea tree, etc. It is widely used It is used to control more than 20 kinds of Coleoptera, Diptera and some Lepidoptera pests, such as aphids, leafhoppers, thrips, planthoppers, leafhoppers, etc.
How to use？
(1)?To prevent and control underground pests such as peanuts, potatoes, garlic, garlic maggots, grubs, etc., it can be mixed with 48% clothianidin suspension seed coating agent at a ratio of 250-500 ml/100 kg of seeds before sowing. It can effectively prevent the damage of underground pests such as garlic maggots, grubs, and golden needle insects. The validity period can reach about 6 months.
(2)?To prevent and control underground pests such as garlic garlic maggots, leek maggots, etc., use 20% clothianidin suspension 3000 times liquid at the initial stage of larvae, and use it with irrigation water, which can effectively kill underground garlic maggots, leek maggots, etc. Underground pests can last for more than 60 days.
(3) For the prevention and control of piercing and sucking pests such as wheat aphids, corn thrips, rice planthoppers, etc., use 20% pymetrozine· clothianidin suspension with 20-40 ml of 20% pymetrozine· clothianidin suspension to spray evenly with 30 kg of water at the initial stage of occurrence. Effectively prevent pests from continuing to harm. The validity period can be up to 30 days.
?Welcome contact us with the email:email@example.com
Post time: May-25-2021