Indoxacarb (indoxacarb) is a broad-spectrum oxadiazine insecticide. By blocking the sodium ion channel in insect nerve cells, the nerve cells lose their function and have the ability to touch and kill the stomach.
It can effectively control a variety of pests on crops such as grain, cotton, fruits and vegetables.
Indoxacarb has a unique mechanism of action. It is rapidly converted into DCJW (N. 2 demethoxycarbonyl metabolite) in insects, and DCJW acts on the inactive state voltage-gated sodium channel of insect nerve cells, irreversibly blocking The transmission of nerve impulses in insects destroys the transmission of nerve impulses, causing the insects to lose their motility, unable to eat, paralyze and eventually die.
3. How to use
1. Control Plutella xylostella and Pieris rapae: in the 2-3 instar larvae stage. Use 4.4-8.8 grams of 30% hitting water dispersible granules or 15% hitting suspending agent 8.8-13.3 ml per acre to spray with water.
2. Prevention and control of beet armyworm: Spray 4.4-8.8 g of 30% hitting water dispersible granules or 15% hitting suspending agent 8.8-17.6 ml of water per acre at the young larvae stage. According to the severity of the pest damage, it can be applied continuously 2-3 times with an interval of 5-7 days. The effect of spraying in the morning and evening is better.
3. Prevention and control of cotton bollworm: spray 6.6-8.8 grams of 30% hitting water dispersible granules or 15% hitting suspension 8.8-17.6 ml on the water per acre. Depending on the severity of the cotton bollworm, the interval should be 5-7 days, and the application should be 2-3 times in a row.
1. It is suitable for controlling beet armyworm on cabbage, broccoli, kale, tomato, pepper, cucumber, courgette, eggplant, lettuce, apple, pear, peach, apricot, cotton, potato, grape, tea and other crops. Plutella xylostella, Pieris rapae, Spodoptera litura, Brassica napus, Helicoverpa armigera, Tobacco caterpillar, Leaf roller moth, Codling moth, Leafhopper, Geometrid, Diamond, potato beetle.
2. Hit has the effect of contact killing and stomach poisoning, and it is effective for larvae of all instars. The medicament enters the insect body through contact and feeding. The insect stops feeding within 0-4 hours, and then is paralyzed. The coordination ability of the insect will decrease (which can cause the larvae to fall from the crop), generally within 24-60 hours after the medicine. death.
3. Its insecticidal mechanism is unique, and there is no cross-resistance with other insecticides.
4. It has low toxicity to mammals and livestock, and is very safe to beneficial insects such as non-target organisms in the environment. It has low residue in crops and can be harvested on the second day after application. It is especially suitable for multiple harvested crops such as vegetables. Can be used for integrated control and resistance management of pests.
Post time: Apr-27-2021